For a limited time, our Santa Security feature will be available to help you “catch” Santa Claus in the act!
With Santa Security, you will be able to take snapshots using compatible Alarm.com cameras, insert an image of Santa Claus, and send the evidence to your friends and family.
Starting now through December 26th, you can easily:
- Select a Live Video feed and tap the Santa icon to take a snapshot
- Add one of the Santa images, resizing or moving him as needed
- Select from day or night Santa options
Share the image with friends and family!
To use Santa Security, you must have the latest version of the mobile app and a compatible camera. Most newer cameras purchased in the past year will be compatible. Not sure, the compatibility list is as follows, but hurry Santa will be gone after the 26th.
Compatible cameras are: ADC-V520, ADC-V520IR, ADC-V521IR, ADC-V522IR, ADC-V622, ADC-V722W, ADC-V523, ADC-V723, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC736, ADC-VC826 or ADC-VC836.
Latest posts by Stuart Forchheimer (see all)
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town - December 24, 2019
- What is 3G and how will the 3G Sunset affect your Security System? - December 22, 2019
- Wellcam – Peace of Mind While Your Loved Ones are Aging in Place - November 26, 2019