HS Tech Group is a progressive security and low-voltage integration company serving the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are seeking dynamic, highly motivated individuals interested in a career with tremendous opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We promote from within and only want the best!
- Perform installation and service activities on alarm systems. Primarily, GE, DMP, Exacqvision, Paxton and Keyscan,
- Install equipment and wire per designed drawings to meet customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot system installations and perform necessary corrections.
- Manage issues on-site to ensure allocated project hours are met and not exceeded.
- Ability to communicate with clients, project manager’s and other contractors
- Promptly respond to customer needs in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Submit all required daily installation reports, service reports, billing information and correspondence in an accurate and timely matter.
- Installation Technician must be highly motivated and self-starter who can work independently without supervision.
- Must be professionally presentable, dependable and have a positive attitude towards work.
- 2 or more years of experience within the Industry.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with various products.
- Demonstrated a high level of customer service.
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 40lbs and climb ladders (24’) and operate lifts.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, be proficient in computer skills: Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Must be organized, able to work without constant supervision, able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Candidate must be able to read blueprints and visually identify system components of alarm systems.
- Ability to contribute and operate in a team environment and coordinate with other departments.
- NICET certification in Fire Alarm is helpful.
- Maryland driver’s license is required.
- Based on experience
- Excellent benefits program
- Company vehicle
- Intrusion Alarm and CCTV: 2 years
Required license or certification
- Drivers License
- Must pass background check
- High school or equivalent
- 2018 State of Maryland Smoke Alarm Law – What you need to know - April 16, 2018
- Fall/Winter 2017 iPad Winner - March 12, 2018
- 3 Features of the Star Trek Computer that are Becoming a Reality - December 18, 2017