HS Tech Group, recognized as one of Baltimore’s Best by Baltimore Magazine, seeks a team player to round out our inside customer care-service team.
We are growing at an “alarming” rate and looking for an outgoing socialite that is organized, detail oriented and loves to please our customers.
If you have the experience and the right attitude and can think on your feet, we want to Talk to You! We’re looking for a professional who values a team environment and cares about putting their talents to work to make a difference.
HST seeks a full-time customer care pro to round out our team.
Our perfect candidate will be:
• Comfortable talking to anyone
• Able to empathize and then diffuse situations
• A keen listener
• Easily capable of negotiating with customers
• Very firm and knowledgeable
• Great at follow-up
• Very detail oriented
• IS THIS YOU?
• Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up
• Contact clients regarding delinquent invoices via telephone and/or email according to collections policies
• Interact with customers to resolve problems and expedite payment.
• Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each account
• Communicate regularly with management on the status of accounts and any escalations that may arise
• Address cancellation requests timely and work through Retention process effectively
• Complete other duties/tasks as assigned
Customer Care Skills:
• Handling inbound and outbound calls to assist our Customers while being able to verify customer information, identify and respond to their needs in a timely fashion and update customer records.
• Proficient typing speed and a clear and professional phone voice with excellent spelling, grammar and comprehension skills.
• The ability to promote additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts and explain new features.
• Demonstrating a positive attitude, good judgment and good verbal and written communication with a team player mentality.
Specialist Minimum Qualifications:
• Experience working a timely aging report/ accounts 30/60/90/120 days past due
• Experience of 3-5 years in collections, accounts receivable and or customer service experience
• Security Industry or other technology related field a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis
• Excel and word skills and an ability to work on complex issues
• The ability to work independently to meet goals.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks effectively
• Detail Oriented, Organized & Reliable!
• Salary to commensurate with experience (Do you have experience in our industry?)
• Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
• Life Insurance Policy Company Paid
• 401k with company match
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
• A Pleasant working environment
Please submit the following to apply:
• Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
• Cover Letter should be directed to Ms Karin Nelson
Latest posts by Stuart Forchheimer (see all)
- 2018 State of Maryland Smoke Alarm Law – What you need to know - April 16, 2018
- Fall/Winter 2017 iPad Winner - March 12, 2018
- 3 Features of the Star Trek Computer that are Becoming a Reality - December 18, 2017