Peace of Mind with Monitoring & Alerts
- Know if Mom got out of bed this morning.
- See if Dad left the house for his morning walk.
- Receive a notification if Grandma misses her medication.
Family members and caregivers can monitor their loved one’s activity, such as how much time is spent in bed, in a favorite chair, or out of the house. And, with intelligent sensors to track and learn the home’s activities of daily living, Wellness can identify anomalies that may signify a problem.
When To Consider Wellness
- Your family members want to stay home as they age, but want the security of knowing someone is watching out for them.
- You worry that something has happened when your aging family member doesn’t get in touch.
- A family member had a recent illness that requires extra care, but can’t afford expensive assisted living.
- You want a safety net for active and healthy aging family members.