Let us help you improve your emotional wellness!
Our levels of anxiety and stress and how we manage it play a major role in our emotional wellness. Reducing stress levels in our daily lives is a key component in maintaining our mental health. The American Psychological Association estimates that 31% of Americans list personal safety and security as a major cause of stress and anxiety, with good reason.
According to the FBI There are roughly 2.5 million burglaries a year, one happening every 22.6 seconds in the U.S. If you live near Baltimore it has been continually ranked in the top 10 for the past 5 years as one of the most Dangerous Cities per crime statistics/per capita.
It is proven that having a security system can deter a thief from attempting a break in. Having at least one camera visible sends a clear message that the property is under surveillance. Monitored security systems keep an eye on your property 24/7 and contact you and the proper authorities when an alarm is triggered. Monitored security systems offer peace of mind in many ways:
- Protection from would be break ins.
- Early warning for smoke, fire and carbon monoxide issues.
- Ability to check in on family members that are home alone.
- Notification of any issues happening in and around your home.
- Notification of power outage.
- Help in case of medical emergency.
- Can lower your home owners insurance premiums.
Let your home be the secure safe environment it is meant to be.
Make life easier and reduce your anxiety- contact us today for information on a home security system or to add cameras or automated locks to your existing system.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-622-7172
Latest posts by Stuart Forchheimer (see all)
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town - December 24, 2019
- What is 3G and how will the 3G Sunset affect your Security System? - December 22, 2019
- Wellcam – Peace of Mind While Your Loved Ones are Aging in Place - November 26, 2019