At HS Tech Group, we realize that you have many options when it comes to selecting a security provider. Simply put, we want to be your service provider for a Lifetime. We offer a variety of products and services to make your experience with HS Tech Group a meaningful and rewarding one.
No matter what type of system you install, you’ll enjoy the same customer-focused style of doing business that has made HS Tech Group one of the most trusted Alarm.com dealers in the nation. Our technicians have serviced thousands of customers throughout Mid-Atlantic region.
- New HS Tech Group security system agreement dated after 1/1/2011
- Only for Residential Systems
- Must be a Premium Security Service Subscriber ($49.99 or more per month)
- Replacement of main system battery for the main control panel (the most expensive battery type and should be replaced every five years) No Charge, just the trip fee
- Burglary, Fire, Medical and Environmental Monitoring are included for the same Monthly – – Rate (additional equipment may be required)
- 24 HR Emergency Support Line
- Installations by State Police Licensed Technicians
- Bi-lingual technicians available
- All technicians carry shoe-covers (booties)
- All technicians carry portable hand held vacuums to clean up any job debris
- HS Tech Group Rewards $50 Equipment Credit per year to be used on future security equipment purchases or monthly service fees after 3rd year of service
- Good for systems installed by HS Tech Group
- New Agreement must be signed
- Currently met all obligations
- Cellular Monitoring Service
- Points are accumulated for current agreement only
- Insurance Certificate (up to 20% Savings)
- Fair Price Assurance Guarantee
- $500 Theft Protection Guarantee
- Mover Program
- Cash – 4 – Caring: Earn $100 Cash for friends, family, and co-workers: visit us online
- Courtesy Light Bulb Replacement: Our technicians are here to help you. If you have a couple of lights that need to have their bulbs replaced while we are there on a service call for your system, just ask our technician. As long as he has the time between calls and the lights are reachable from his 4’ ladder, we’ll be more than happy to replace the bulbs at no charge. Please make sure to have the bulbs ready for our technician (bulb not included).
- Replacement Yard Signs and Decals
- Upgrade Program – For systems 4+ years or older, just ask!
- UL Certified Central Station Monitoring with Redundant Backup (Multiple Central Stations)
- One Hour of Free Audio/Video System Design in our Showroom with CEDIA Certified Designer
- Access to the latest Technological advances via the Company Blog – Free Subscription required